Question about a working visa/permit in canada?

Question by Clarity.: Question about a working visa/permit in canada?
I’m wanting to be an au pair in canada. I was looking up the conditions of being a live-in aupair, and it said
“You must have six months of full-time training in a classroom setting.”

I study full time, but it is by distance because I can’t be in a classroom setting where I live. There isn’t that possibility. I do do it by a proper, recognized course though. Is there still any chance of proving I study full time? Or because i’m doing it by distance, is that opportunity gone?

thank you.

Best answer:

Answer by Ramon
Doing any course by distance is NOT considered full time for immigration purposes to Canada

you do need to be at a bricks and mortar (concrete built) school

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!