lionel trains question?

Question by nmdaj357: lionel trains question?
i have a 1949 lionel train from a friend an it has a milk car what do you need to make the car unload the cans does it take a special track to do that like the uncoupler track

Best answer:

Answer by Ben H
You need one of the 5-rail kind of uncoupler tracks.

A UCS or 6019 style-with the magnet in the middle and the extra control rails-will work fine.

Also, an RCS or 1099, which lack the magnet in the middle but have the rails, will work.

What do you think? Answer below!

Comments are closed.